11 January 2013

The Icing Cakes

Yesterday, I had the opportunity to meet with Lynette Drake, owner of The Icing, and some of the members of her amazing team. They were all very friendly and so fun to be around! After all the introductions, I was left to photograph her space for her preferred vendor commercial at Ava Laurenne Bride.  The cakes that they produce are so amazing! Not only do their cakes look awesome, but they are also made from organic ingredients. (That means I can eat as much cake as I want, right?) If you are shopping around for cakes, whether its for your wedding or for your kids birthday party, The Icing is definitely a place you want to check out. The Art Director, Laurie, is pretty amazing when it comes to design and paint. I got to witness her paint skills in action and she is incredibly impressive!

Check out Laurie's handcrafted flower on a wedding cake.



No comments:

Post a Comment