03 June 2013

Sweet Caroline

Upon entering my client's front door, little Caroline and her mother were contemplating which stuffed friend would make the cut into Caroline's photo shoot. As you'll witness in the photos below, Caroline has pretty curly hair that was semi-tamed by a pretty white headband adorning a large white flower, and she was wearing a white cotton pillow-case style dress. Crunched up in a corner closed off by two couches, she closely inspected her little friend. I poked my head over the two couch arm rests and inquired if she was ready to have some fun. Silence followed. Assuring her she was in for a lot of fun, I slowly enticed her to come from the dark corner. Robyn lovingly tugged on a few curls as Caroline closed her eyes and nestled her head in her mother's lap. What next? Well, from my experience, kids love to see pictures of themselves. From the time they can see themselves in the mirror, they perk right up! It's some sort of magic, really. With this in mind, I told her to closely look into my lens and watch the shutter snap and informed her that when it snapped I could show her a picture of herself. A shy half smile emerged when the shutter snapped and I provided with a view of herself. From there, this is what we got!







No comments:

Post a Comment