27 December 2013

Merry Christmas to my in-laws

When you first walk into my in-laws house, the first thing you see is a wall full of family pictures. Archaic photos in mismatched frames. Quite my style to a certain extent. Actually, I'm working on a collage of frames with our family pictures right now. When I had to sit down and think of what we could get for my husbands parents for Christmas this year, it was tough as all years. I'm not sure when it clicked, but when the idea came to mind, I quickly shared it with my husband. He thought it was a good idea and that kick-started the preparation for a set of sibling and grandchildren framed photos. I loved capturing the closeness of our family. We are truly blessed to all have a great relationship with each other.

Now that Christmas Day has passed, I can finally post these pictures. The response was overwhelming. Tears all around! Beginning here...









No comments:

Post a Comment