26 March 2013

Dino Birthday

My boys conveniently celebrate their birthdays in March! I've been busying myself with party planning for the past couple weeks, but the party is finally over and I can rest and work on other things.

Since my last post my family and I moved to a new home. We love it here and were so blessed to be able host the boys birthday party as our first get-together.

I would go into details of all the things I did, but basically if it can be made, I will try my best to make it to save on money and also just feel a sense of accomplishment, really. This year, believe it or not, I didn't put as much effort in a lot of projects because of the move. But I didn't want to totally throw my usual DIY party out the window, because I love it!

Please, enjoy the photos taken at the party. It was such a blast!!!







Inspiration and Resources:
Additional Photography:  Ben Lalisan and Sahsha Kochanowicz
Cake - Designer Cakes by Donna Karyn
Other sweets - Heaven's Gate Catering
Excavation Kits - Mallard Cove Mommy
Tissue Garland - Design Dazzle
Dino Tails - adapted from Running with Scissors










1 comment: